Tuesday 7 June 2011

A greeting from Hong Kong



I know it’s been a long time since my last post, but I’ve been quite busy these days... I came to Hong Kong a few days ago, and as I have some free time now, I decided that the best way to spend it is to finally update my blog :)

So, the summer has began, the temperature is increasing, and the sunshine is dazzling... Well, at least it’s like that in Hong Kong (don’t really know about the UK, but I hope the weather doesn’t disappoint you either). And what can look better in the shiny sunlight than rich bright colours, which fill us with optimism? Just notice how fresh and stunning Nicole Scherzinger looks in this colourful dress, which perfectly suits her adorable smile!

Nicole Scherzinger
Satin dress: Karen Millen, £190
Shoes: Miss KG, £75
Necklace: Juicy Couture, £49

No comments:

Post a Comment